We have opening for Scrum Master. Please find the below JD.
Job Location: – Pune
|Primary Skills||vSphere, VMware vCenter Server, SRM, Update Manager, VMware Chargeback|
|Preferred||Good understanding of VMware Virtualisation
technologies (vCD, vCAC, vCB, vCM, vCOPS)
Atos is seeking Infrastructure Cloud administrator who has worked in a complex computing environment to join our cloud operations team that provides operational support for systems, services, and requirements in cloud infrastructure environments. The successful candidate will use their experience in systems administration for Storage /Unix/Windows/Backup and Networking environments to render infrastructure support for Vblock hardware and virtual machines in the cloud.
This includes managing operating system installations and patching, application installations and patching (App Servers, DB Servers), managing network and VLAN configurations, setting up VPNs and security controls, managing backup processes and environments, managing systems monitoring and alerts, and supporting customer’s virtual environments.
To be successful you will need a strong technical orientation; be a creative problem solver; be motivated to work on multi technology platform;
Job Title: VMware Specialist
Roles and responsibilities:
Primary Skills: VMware
Experience: 3 to 6 years in VMware administration
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machine resources in the cloud environment.
- Support customer’s virtual servers and environments with installations, configurations, patching, network and VLAN configuration, security configuration, DB and file backups, systems monitoring, and alerts.
- Backup /Storage/OS/Network system administration
- Automate operations management by developing scripts as needed
- Design and develop the next-generation system’s performance monitoring and capacity management infrastructure for VMware’s virtualization product
- Demonstrating an ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to challenging problems
- Taking technical ownership for key components and working through performance and scale issue
- Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 3.5 / vSphere 4, Virtual Center 2.5 / vCenter Server 4, vCenter Server 5, vCenter Server 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.5 and VDI.
- Good knowledge of VMware products : VMware vCenter Operations Manager, VMware vCenter Configuration Manager, vFabric Hyperic, VMware vCenter Infrastructure Navigator, VMware Log Insight and vCloud Usage meter
- P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter
- Troubleshooting ESX host with RCLI.
- VCB, VMware Data Recovery, SRM knowledge will be an additional plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory.
- In depth understanding of supporting technologies: IIS, WINS/DHCP/DNS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
- Knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise projects.
- Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
- Understanding of enterprise datacentre technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacentre practices. Technical Knowledge (Projects)
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
- Understand the storage configuration, Lun creation procedures and policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Database servers such as Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with cloud service providers.
- Exposure to VMware vSphere/vCenter/ESXi environments
- Exposure to OpenSwan VPN, OpenVPN, Cisco VPN, or other VPN client/server technologies
Process & Documentation:
- Preparing documents knowledge database, work instructions etc.
- Working knowledge on any ticketing tool.
- Ticket support systems such as USD, Remedy etc.
- Experience in generating reports & doing call analysis
- Should be able work in 24*7 Shifts
- On-call support
Skills and qualifications:
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.