This course is designed for those who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) operating system.
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
• Install SLES 12 and perform basic Linux configuration steps
• Become familiar with the command line interface and the most important commands
• Manage users and permissions
• Manage processes and jobs
• Manage software
• Use basic network commands and NFS