Greetings from Druva !!
Your profile has been found suitable for below mentioned position with Druva Software.
Request you to send your CV for the Scheduled Pune Drive.
Note : Candidates whose profiles are shortlisted will be invited for the event.
Position :- Cloudops Engineer
No. of Position : 05 ( feel free to refer your friends too)
CloudOps Engineer Job Description :
* Works closely with Engineering, DevOps and other teams to understand requirements that drive the analysis, and design of high quality technical solutions.
* They are responsible for the design and implementation of solutions’ build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
* Willing to work in a 24×7 environment in a shift based Roster.
* Other responsibilities include gathering requirements, prototyping, updating solutions, triaging and fixing operational issues.
* Must be able to adapt to change: Tools, services or business requirements
* Strong programming skills in a scripting language.
* Strong Sys Admin skills in Linux environment.
* Strong Virtualization skills preferably on AWS or Azure.
* Good understanding and experience working in a development environment
* Broad understanding of technologies like web servers, proxies, DNS, email, PKI, Firewalls, networking infrastructure and design with at least an in depth understanding in a some of these areas.
* Automation tools like Salt, Puppet,Chef etc.
* Monitoring and responding to alerts generated by Nagios, Graylog, Graphana, etc.
* Ability to work in a team
* Good communication skills, written and verbal.
* Mentor/Guide/share ideas/thoughts with other team members.
* Awareness of security issues and secure coding practices
Druva , a young and fast growing organization already making its presence felt globally .We provide a bouquet of products in data storage, protection and management for various enterprises and devices as well as Cloud BackUp Solutions.
Headquartered at Sunnyvale-California, we are present across 6 locations in US Asia, Europe, Australia serving more than 3000 customers.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA ,PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team – hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity !
Listed are the career opportunities : http://www.druva.com/about/
Thanks & Regards,
Sharvari Barapatre – Talent Acquisition Specialist