We are hiring for Linux Admin with Vmware
Interviews will conducted on 28th May’16(Saturday).
Please Apply if you are available for the interview on 28th May.
Requirement: Linux Admin with Good Experience on Vmware
* Incident, Change and Basic problem management ( L2 ) 3-5 years of expereince, can demonstrate technically and verbally high level of knowlede to resolve the level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting. Capable of performing change management and incident management and basic problem management.
* Supporting Server build activities – OS installation & server configuration ( Network,FS , Software installation ) * Patch Management ( Including Zones )
* Troubleshoot system booting problems ( Able to work on Openboot / OK prompt ) * Writing shell scripts for job automation
* Tuning and Maintaining the Kernel * ZFS administration ( Creating and managing Zpools , Creating and changing attributes of ZFS ) * Configure AutoFS for NFS automount
* Troubleshooting NFS mount failures * Managing Zones ( Shutdown,reboot and adding FS )
* Configure sendmail * Configure & manage remote Printer/Print queues
* Managing disks from SAN ( Scan new disks and release the used disks ) * Checking status of SAN HBA multipathing ( EMC Powerpath / MPxIO )
* Checking hardware status and collect logs for vendor case from ILO / RSC / ALOM / XSCF * Basic Cluster ( Sun Cluster / VCS ) administration ( RG switch,Offline,Online,Checking resource & cluster status )
Please Apply or Refer your Buddies if the skills are matching.
Pls ignore if it doesn’t match.
Talent Acquisition Team -MIS
FUJITSU CONSULTING INDIA
Office: (+91) 080-61657777, Extn: 41197
E-mail: [email protected]